New FREE Special Report:
Understanding and Maximizing Your 401(k) Advanced explains some of the more complex aspects of 401(k) accounts, including Roth 401(k) accounts which provide no immediate tax break, but over time may be a better choice for many people. It is important that you have a good understanding of the differences between traditional and Roth 401(k) accounts before you make a decision about what is best for your unique situation.
Understanding and Maximizing Your 401(k) Advanced will give you the answers to your questions in these areas:
- How Roth 401(k) accounts work and how they are different from traditional 401(k) accounts
- How to choose between a traditional and a Roth 401(k) or why a combination might be a good option
- Why you should consider Participant Directed Accounts
- Employer Matching with company stock
- Taking a loan from your 401(k) account
- How Hardship Withdrawals work
This invaluable resource will explain in easy to understand terms some of the complexities of 401(k) accounts. Since the decisions you make today about saving for retirement will have a huge impact on your standard of living in retirement, it’s important that you know as much as you can about 401(k) accounts.
Take a moment to download your FREE copy of this Special Report. You'll be glad you did.
All the best,
Gary D. Halbert
President & CEO
Halbert Wealth Management • 11719 FM 2244 Suite 200 • Austin, TX 78738 • (800) 348-3601
Copyright © 2016 Halbert Wealth Management. All rights reserved.