Gary D. Halbert, President; Halbert Wealth Management

Call us at 800-348-3601  •  Contact Us

Between the Lines - Gary's blog

Measured Risk Portfolios
Consumer Linked Income Portfolio (CLIP)

The strategy of the Consumer Linked Income Portfolio is to primarly invest in consumer staples stocks with a history of rising dividends. Consumer staples stocks are generally less sensitive to economic cycles as compared to the broader market (represented by the S&P 500). It is designed to allow an investor to take dividends for living expenses with the expectation that next year’s income may be greater. A portfolio generally consists of 18-22 stocks, which are selected based on high/low confidence indicators, share price and analysts’ consensus. The portfolio is not hedged, though they may utilize put and call option strategies. Read more >>

Measured Risk Portfolio (MRP)

The Measured Risk Portfolio is mostly invested (around 90%) in low volatility, fixed income mutual funds and ETFs. The remaining 10% is invested in long call options on the S&P 500 Index, and potentially a hedge against the VIX may be used. The long call options have unlimited upside potential with limited downside risk (they can expire worthless). The portfolio is modeled around an equity indexed annuity, though without the guarantees of principal. This structure allows for unlimited upside potential if the market moves upward but provides a downside limit on equity losses if the market turns significantly negative. Read more >>

View CLIP webinar

View MRP webinar

Request investor kit
Click here to view Measured Risk video.
 >> Gary's Weekly E-Letter

>> Investor Resources
Subscribe to Gary's blog Between the Lines
Watch a Webinar recording featuring one of our Advisors
Download one of our latest Special Reports
Watch an educational Video on investments
Home  •  Subscribe to Newsletter  •  Webinars  •  Forms  •  ADV  •  Disclosures  •  Privacy Policy  •  Contact Us

Toll Free: 800.348.3601  •  info@halbertwealth.com

Investments discussed are not guaranteed and involve risk of loss. Be sure to read all important disclosures
before making a decision to invest. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Halbert Wealth Management, Inc. © 2017. All rights reserved.